New website established in Mollie Tibbetts case

A new website has been put together by investigators to help with submitting tips regarding the disappearance of UI student Mollie Tibbetts.

Nick Rohlman

Missing posters for UI student Mollie Tibbetts are seen in Iowa City on Sunday, July 29, 2018. Tibbetts went missing between July 18 and 19, in Brooklyn, Iowa.

Gage Miskimen, Editor in Chief

A new website has been established in connection with the investigation into the disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts.

The public can head to findingmollie.iowa.gov to submit anonymous tips or to sign up for updates regarding the case.

UI student Tibbetts went missing sometime between the evening of July 18 and the morning of July 19 in Brooklyn, Iowa.

On Aug. 2, the Tibbetts family set up the Bring Mollie Tibbetts Home Safe Reward Fund through the Crime Stoppers of Central Iowa’s website. The reward for information leading to finding Tibbetts is up to $366,000.

Anyone having information regarding her disappearance should contact the Poweshiek County Sheriff’s Office at [email protected] or call 1-800-452-1111 or go to crimestoppersofcentraliowa.com to donate to the reward fund or provide a tip.