TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018, employee, Kevin Reinhard poses for a portrait at Ragstock. Kevin has been working for the shop for three years, and likes the vintage clothing and one of a kind apparel. (Chris Kalous/The Daily Iowan)

A demonstration of the Grav Box at Van Allen Hall on Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018. The Grav Box is an augmented reality sandbox for work in gravitational dynamics. (Ben Allan Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Interim Chief Diversity Officer Lena Hill speaking in the IMU on Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018. The presentation gave updates on diversity and other University of Iowa statistics. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)

Actors rehearse for the play Detroit at Riverside Theatre on Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018. The play, written by Lisa D’Amour and directed by Angie Toomsen, was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize and on the New York Times list for top ten plays of 2012. (Ben Allan Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Community members listened to a talk held at Big Grove Taproom on Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018. Multiple researches from the University of Iowa used 3D mapping technology to scan beer caves on the north side of Iowa City. This lecture was a part of a series held by Big Grove, detailing the history of brewing in Iowa City. (Ben Allan Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Junior Kaylyn Kluck, playing Sarai, reads a book as her girlfriend Iris, played by sophomore Emilia Bendler watches during a dress rehearsal of Western Tinder. This student written and directed play examines homosexuality and intolerance in small town Wyoming. (Katie Goodale/The Daily Iowan)

• DITV

DITV Newscast: Aug. 20, 2018

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Midwest Kickboxing Championship (8/18/18)

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Multimedia

Photos: On Iowa Kickoff at Kinnick (8/17/18)

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Soccer vs. Missouri (8/17/18)

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Photos: Iowa Football Kid’s Day (8/11/18)

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Portraits from Iowa Football media day (8/10/18)

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Iowa Football Media Day (8/10/18)

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Hinterland 2018

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

DI Films

Video: RAGBRAI in Iowa City

• TODAY’S PHOTOS (01/17/18)

Multimedia

Photos: RAGBRAI in Iowa City (7/27/18)