Today’s Photos (11/29/17)

The Daily Iowan; Photos by James Year
Workers from the Neumiller Construction Company rush to fix a broken water line on East Washington Street on Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
A protest was held on the Pentacrest on Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017. The students were protesting a current GOP tax proposal that would increase their taxes dramatically. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
In this multiple exposure image, dancers perform in the Department of Dance’s collaborative performance, Point.0 at Space Place Theater on Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)
Austin Wicke performs in a dress rehearsal for Fun Home at Mabie Theater on Wednesday, Nov. 29. Fun Home is a production based off of Alison Bechdel’s graphic memoir of the same name which entails the story of a girl’s relationship with her father, discussing topics on gender roles, sexuality, and interpersonal relationships. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Tong Wang, a University of Iowa Assistant Professor at the Tippie College of Business, sits inside her office at Pappajohn Business Building on Wednesday, Nov. 9. Wang, a graduate of MIT, is developing algorithms which allow for law enforcement to study human behavior as it relates to crime. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)
A Christmas tree is seen at First United Methodist Church on Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa guard Makenzie Meyer loses control of the ball during the Iowa/Florida State Big Ten/ACC Challenge basketball game at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017. The Seminoles defeated the Hawkeyes, 94-93, in the Hawkeyes first loss of the season. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)