Iowa guard Alexis Sevillian takes a shot over Western Michigan guard Deja Wimbly during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Photos: Iowa women’s basketball vs. Western Michigan (11/19/17)

Players get ready for introductions during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa center Megan Gustafson gets ready for the tipoff during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa guard Alexis Sevillian jogs backwards during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa's Hannah Stewart and Tania Davis watch on during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa forward Hannah Stewart looks to pass to a teammate after grabbing an offensive rebound during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa guard Tania Davis calls to teammates during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Western Michigan head coach Shane Clipfell talks to players into a timeout during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa guard Makenzie Meyer covers Western Michigan during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa forward Amanda Ollinger hooks a shot up towards the rim during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa guard Makenzie Meyer drives to the hoop during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa guard Tania Davis gets fouled during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Western Michigan forward Jasmyn Walker dives for a jump ball during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa's Tania Davis, Alexis Sellivan, Amanda Ollinger, and Megan Gustafson fight for a jump ball during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa head coach Lisa Bluder watches play during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa center Megan Gustafson fights for an offensive rebound away from Western Michigan defenders during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa center Megan Gustafson looks to the bench during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa guard Alexis Sellivan dribbles during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa forward Paula Vaino Ramos shoots a free throw during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa guard Zion Sanders attempts a shot during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa center Megan Gustafson shoots over Western Michigan during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Herky the Hawk dumps fists with a fan during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa center Megan Gustafson and Carly Mohns high-five during the Iowa/Western Michigan women's basketball game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Broncos, 79-56. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)