Iowa Quarterback Nate Stanley looks on as the Purdue defense celebrates recovering a fumble during a game on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Photos: Iowa football vs. Purdue (11/18/17)

Iowa Running Back James Butler arrives at Kinnick Stadium for a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017.  (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Fullback Drake Kulick catches a pass during warm-ups during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz shakes hands with U.S. Army Major General Stewart Wallace while University of Iowa President J. Bruce Harreld looks on during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

An RC-135 of the USAF 55th Airlift Wing overflies Kinnick Stadium before a football game between the University of Iowa and Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue quarterback Elijah Sindelar puts in his mouthpiece during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Defensive Back Josh Jackson breaks up a pass during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue Wide Receiver D.J. Knox celebrates a touchdown pass during a game against the University of Iowa on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa defensive lineman Daniel Gaffey on the sidelines during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

An Iowa football helmet on the sideline during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Running Back Akrum Wadley cuts back during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa quarterback Nate Stanley looks up into the sun during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Patients in the Stead Family Children's Hospital look out towards the stadium during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Tight End Noah Fant races to the sidelines during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa wide receiver Nick Easley prematurely signals for a first down following a reception during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Running Back James Butler cuts back during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

The field umpire holds up his hand calling the end of a play following a Purdue attempting to make their way out of their own end zone during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Defensive Lineman Nathan Bazata signals for a safety during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. At halftime, the Hawkeyes lead the Boilermakers 9 to 7. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Running Back Akrum Wadley runs the ball up the middle during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Running Back Akrum Wadley falls into the end zone for a touchdown during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15.  (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue wide receiver Jared Sparks gets tackled by Iowa linebacker Josey Jewell and Kevin Ward during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

A Purdue assistant holds up a play card with a photo of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue Tight End Brycen Hopkins runs upfield during a game against the University of Iowa on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa linebacker Josey Jewell tackles Purdue running back D.J. Knox during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa linebacker Josey Jewell celebrates after getting a sack with teammate Parker Hesse during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue quarterback Elijah Sindelar drops back to pass during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue wide receiver Anthony Mahoungou pulls in a touchdown pass during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue Wide Receiver Anthony Mahoungou hauls in a pass for a touchdown during a game against the University of Iowa on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa quarterback Nate Stanley hands off a ball during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue cornerback Da'Wan Hunte celebrates after tackling Iowa wide receiver Matt VandeBerg during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa linebacker Josey Jewell reacts during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Running Back Akrum Wadley takes for the snap during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa wide receiver Nick Easley gets tackled by Purdue Da'Wan Hunte during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Running Back Akrum Wadley rushes the ball during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue Tight End Brycen Hopkins dives for the ball during a game against the University of Iowa on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue running back Brian Lankford-Johnson stiff arms Iowa linebacker Bo Bower during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

A Purdue fan sits in Kinnick Stadium for a football game between the University of Iowa and Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa wide receiver Matt VandeBerg takes a knee on a punt return while Purdue cornerback Antonio Blackmon yells during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue special teams celebrate recovering the ball after Iowa punt returner Matt VandeBerg fumbled the ball during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz yells during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Fans head for the exits of Kinnick Stadium with over five minutes left in a football game between the University of Iowa and Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Wide Receiver Nick Easley goes in motion during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa Tight End Noah Fant catches a touchdown pass during a game against Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes 24 to 15. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue punter Joe Schopper leaps into the arms of a teammate in celebration during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz runs off the field after the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue linebacker Ja'Whaun Bentley shakes hands with Iowa wide receiver Miles Taylor after the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Purdue running back D.J. Knox (1) and safety Navon Mosley (27) play to cameras during the Iowa/Purdue football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. The Boilermakers defeated the Hawkeyes, 24-15. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Seating in the north end zone of Kinnick Stadium sits empty after a football game between the University of Iowa and Purdue University on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)