Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

UI sophomore and Students for Human Rights representitive Jon Seedorff sells Carhartt hats on the T. Anne Cleary Walkway on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. Students for Human Rights is also hosting an All You Can Eat Pancake Palooza on Thursday, Nov. 16 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Old Brick Church, with all the proceeds from both fundraisers doing to the Refugee Council USA to support refugees both domestically and abroad. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Lily Smith

Lily Smith

Anthony Decurtis speaks to patrons at Prairie Lights bookstore after giving a reading from and aanswering questions about his new biography titled “Lou Reed: A Life” on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. Lou Reed fronted the band “The Velvet Underground” and was a hugely influential musician who helped inspire alternative rock. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

UI Associate Professor of Chemistry Chris Cheatum gestures during a UI 2020 Initiative forum meeting with the Steering Committee in the Iowa Theatre inside the IMU on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. The committee listened to comment from faculty, staff, students, and community members. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Intersection performs during the Acapella Fall Festival in the IMU Main Lounge on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. The four groups performed a mix of the Penatonix, Hozier, Sia, and Florence and the Machine. (Katie Goodale/The Daily Iowan)

Members of the Hawkeye Marching Band perform during the Band Extravaganza at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017. The 260 member group performed favorites from an array of songs. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

About the Photographer
Lily Smith, Visual Arts Director
SURGE Party’s platform includes efforts to address financial transparency and water quality.
  • Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

Multimedia

Photos: Remo Drive at Gabe’s (9/21/18)

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

Multimedia

Photos: Volleyball vs. Michigan State (9/21/18)

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

Photo

Photos: Your Smith at The Mill (9/21/18)

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

Multimedia

This week in Photos (9/21/18)

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Sportscast: Friday, September 21st, 2018

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Newscast: Friday, September 21st, 2018

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Sports: Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV News: New Broadway Play is based on UI Professor’s Book

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Newscast: Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018

• Today’s Photos (11/13/17)

DITV

DITV Sports: Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018