Hawkeye midfielder Morgan Kemerling attempts a half bicycle kick in the box at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa soccer vs. Wisconsin

Students tailgate in the parking lot at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa head coach Dave Diiani helps his team warm up at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

The Hawkeyes and the Badgers line up for the national anthem at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Two young soccer fans stand at attention for the national anthem at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Hawkeye defender Cory Burns clears the ball at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Coach Dave Diiani talks to assistant coach Rade Tanaskovic on the walk in to the locker room at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Referees converse at half time at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Two soccer fans await more action in the second half at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

A grandmother and watches as her grandchild does a tumbling routine behind the bleachers at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Wisconsin's Becca Harrison scores a sliding goal at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

The self proclaimed "student section" gets a word  or two from the event staff at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa defender Laura Lainson clears the ball at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0 (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

A somber Iowa Soccer team comes to the sideline to thank the fans at the Iowa Soccer Complex in Iowa City on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The Hawkeyes fell to the Badgers 3-0. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)