Iowa forward Devin Burns runs a ball down during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa soccer vs. Nebraska

Iowa's goalie stands in the box during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Leah Moss runs up field during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa forward Devin Burns kicks a ball during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Nebraska defender runs to a ball Caroline Buelt during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Hannah Drkulec squares off with Nebraska defender runs to a ball Caroline Buelt during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Leah Moss passes during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Young fans play during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa goalie Claire Graves watches play during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Corey Burns throws a ball inbounds during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Corey Burns battles with Nebraska during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Nebraska midfielder Brenna Ochoa prepares to kick a corner during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Nebraska forward Genevieve Cruz battles with Iowa forward Devin Burns for a ball during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Nebraska defender Sinclaire Miramontez heads a ball during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa goalie Claire Graves goes for a ball during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Morgan Kemerling passes to a teammate during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Nebraska goalie Aubrei Corder dives for a ball during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa forward Olivia Fiegel attempts to tackle Nebraska midfielder Haley Hanson during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Corey Burns calls to teammates while trying to throw a ball in during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa forward Kaleigh Haus battles against Nebraska defender Amanda McClanahan during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa goalie Claire Graves makes a save during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa goalie Claire Graves reacts after making a save during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Nebraska defender Sinclaire Miramontez kicks a ball while being covered by Iowa forward Emma Tokuyama during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa goalie Claire Graves holds the ball after making a save during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa defender Morgan Krause passes a ball during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa players talk with officials after the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)