“What Were You Wearing?” Art Installation

LNACC multicultural programs coordinator Jesus Payan views the art during the

LNACC multicultural programs coordinator Jesus Payan views the art during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Clothing is seen during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI senior Hannah DeMoss views the art during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

• “What Were You Wearing?” Art Installation

Photos: Iowa Football Kid’s Day (8/11/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Portraits from Iowa Football media day (8/10/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Iowa Football Media Day (8/10/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Hinterland 2018

DI Films

Video: RAGBRAI in Iowa City

Multimedia

Photos: RAGBRAI in Iowa City (7/27/18)

Multimedia

Photos: RAGBRAI – Road To Iowa City

Multimedia

Photos: President Donald Trump visits Peosta (7/26/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Faces of Big Ten media days

Multimedia

Photos: RAGBRAI 2018 in Denison, Iowa