LNACC multicultural programs coordinator Jesus Payan views the art during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

“What Were You Wearing?” Art Installation

Clothing is seen during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI senior Hannah DeMoss views the art during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)