UI philosophy student, Rachel Edelman, gets her 7th tattoo at Black Angel Body Arts on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The tattoo artist, Nikki Powills, has been working in the industry since 2007 and enjoys the collaborative effort to turn a customers idea into reality. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

Today’s Photos (10/18/17)

Former Sen. Tom Harkin, D-Iowa, speaks during a lecture in the College of Public Health on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. Harkin is a retired Senator who served five terms in the U.S. Senate and helped father the Americans with Disabilities Act. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

A scene set up in a dress rehearsal at the Theatre Building on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Twilight Bowl will be preformed on Friday and is about young women making tough decisions. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)

Attendees listen to a panel discussion during the World Canvass lecture at Merge on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The topic of discussion was fake news in the modern media. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa goalie Claire Graves makes a save during the Iowa/Nebraska women's soccer game at the UI Soccer Complex on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The Hawkeyes ended their game against the Cornhuskers in a 0-0 tie after two overtime periods. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

LNACC multicultural programs coordinator Jesus Payan views the art during the "What Were You Wearing?" art installation at the Latino Native American Cultural Center on Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The installation has traveled to many college campuses, including the University of Kansas and the University of Arkansas, before visiting the University of Iowa. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)