UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault (10/17/17)

From left: UI senior Ellen Kuehnle and Women's Resource and Action Center employees Cody Howell and Laurie Haag hold candles during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

The Daily Iowan; Photos by Lily Smith

The Daily Iowan; Photos by Lily Smith

From right: North Liberty resident Andy Pavolvec and his sons Riehle, 7, and Evan, 10, sign flags during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI sophomore Rachel Settle shines a light so junior Erica Ibeen can sign a flag during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI sophomore Chloe Stone signs a flag during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Event coordinator Emmalyn Brown speaks to attendees during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
A signed state of Iowa flag during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Event coordinator and UI senior Kalena Meyer lights an attendee's candle during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI student Ryan Hall speaks during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI graduate Paul Lee signs a flag during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
UI sophomore Chloe Stone sets a candle down during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Candles burn during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)
Survivors and allies hold hands during the UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault on the Pentacrest on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. The event included letter writing to Iowa senators and the signing of thank you state of Iowa flags to senators fighting the withdrawal of Title IX protections for survivors of sexual assault. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

• UI Sister Vigil for Survivors of Campus Sexual Assault (10/17/17)

Multimedia

Photos: Volleyball vs. Michigan (9/23/18)

DITV

DITV Newscast: 9/24/18

DI Films

Video: Annual Latino Festival takes over downtown Iowa City

DITV

DITV: Iowa football falls to Wisconsin

Baseball

DITV: Kyle Crowl leaves UI baseball program

Multimedia

Photos: Myspace Emo Prom at Gabe’s (9/22/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Football vs. Wisconsin (9/23/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Iowa vs. Wisconsin tailgate (9/22/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Softball vs. DMACC (9/21/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Baseball vs Ontario (9/21/18)