Iowa forward Kaliegh Haus takes possession of the ball at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)

Soccer vs. Maryland (10/08/17)

The Maryland starting line up listens to the National Anthem at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa forward Olivia Fiegel dribbles at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)
Maryland goalkeeper Rachel Egyed takes a goal kick at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa players block a free kick by Maryland at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)
Herky the Hawk wears pink in support of breast cancer awareness month at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa forward Devin Burns makes a goal at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa midfielder Natalie Winters dribbles toward Maryland midfielder Hope Gouterman at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)
A mini pink soccer ball sits in the grass at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Terrapins 4-0. (Ashley Morris/The Daily Iowan)