A C-130 flies over Kinnick Stadium before the start of the game between Iowa and Illinois on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017. (Dave Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

This Week in Photos (10/08)

Players try and head the ball during the Iowa/Rutgers soccer game on Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017. Iowa won the match 1-0. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

DJs prepare to play music at the Hawkeye Feed in the IMU on Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017. Part of Homecoming week, Hawkeye Feed offers free food to students. (Shivansh Ahuja/The Daily Iowan)

Swimmers leap off the starting blocks during a swim meet between Iowa and Michigan State inside the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center Natatorium on Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017. The Hawkeyes opened their 100th season of swim and dive. (Shivansh Ahuja/The Daily Iowan)

The University of Iowa Air Force ROTC carries the national colors at the University of Iowa homecoming parade on Friday, Oct. 5, 2017. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter for VERITE, Kelsey Burne, performs at the IMU on Saturday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Saint Motel performs to a large crowd for a free  homecoming concert at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The indie pop band is based out of Los Angeles. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

UI graduate student Charles Martin-Stanley II raises a fist in protest to police brutality during the national anthem during an NCAA football game between Iowa and Illinois in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017.  Martin-Stanley II said he supports veterans and the troops, but was protesting in solidarity his brothers. The Hawkeyes defeated the Fighting Illini, 45-16. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Northern Illinois players wait in the field during the final Fall Ball softball game against NIU at Pearl Field on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The Huskies defeated the Hawkeyes, 9-2. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Artifacts employee, Steve Squires, poses for a portrait on Sunday, Oct 8. 2017. Steve has worked here for over 4 years and is kept busy with selling and managing the stores massive inventory of vintage items. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

An electirical fire was reported at 1018 Walnut Street on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The fire caused an estimated on million dollars in damage. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)