VÉRITÉ and Saint Motel perform at the IMU

Saint Motel performs at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

The Daily Iowan; Photo by Ben Sm

The Daily Iowan; Photo by Ben Sm

Scope productions hosted the homecoming concert at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Scope productions hosted the Homecoming concert featuring VERITE and Saint Motel at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter for VERITE, Kelsey Burne, performs at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

The drummer for VERITE performs at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Fans clap from the front row during the Homecoming concert at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Students stand in the front row for the Homecoming concert at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

A/J Jackson, lead vocalist for Saint Motel, prepares to perform at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

A/J Jackson, lead vocalist for Saint Motel, performs at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Fans listen to Saint Motel perform at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Dak Lerdamornpongper, bassist for Saint Motel, performs at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Two members of the musical group Saint Motel perform at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Aaron Sharp, lead guitarist for Saint Motel, performs at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Members of the production team stand beside the stage at the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Fans raise there arms while listening to Saint Motel perform at the Homecoming concert inside the IMU on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017. The concert was put on by Scope Productions following the Homecoming parade. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

• VÉRITÉ and Saint Motel perform at the IMU

Multimedia

Photos: Volleyball vs. Michigan (9/23/18)

DITV

DITV Newscast: 9/24/18

DI Films

Video: Annual Latino Festival takes over downtown Iowa City

DITV

DITV: Iowa football falls to Wisconsin

Baseball

DITV: Kyle Crowl leaves UI baseball program

Multimedia

Photos: Myspace Emo Prom at Gabe’s (9/22/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Football vs. Wisconsin (9/23/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Iowa vs. Wisconsin tailgate (9/22/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Softball vs. DMACC (9/21/18)

Multimedia

Photos: Baseball vs Ontario (9/21/18)