Insane Clown Posse frontman Joseph Bruce, also known as Violent J, performs for a crowd of ecstatic Juggalos and concertgoers at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. ICP is known for their unique live performances which spray hundreds of bottles of a soda called Faygo into the crowd. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

Insane Clown Posse: The Great Milenko Tour in Iowa City

Sleepy the Juggalo and his daughter pose for a photo while waiting in line for the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2017. They both made the 1 hour drive from Manchester, Iowa to see the show and said he became an ICP fan for the energy, mutual respect and love. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Anthony Goodson of Cedar Rapids poses for a photograph shortly before the Insane Clown Posse concert at Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2017. Anthony has seen ICP in concert over 40 times and just returned from the Juggalo March in Washington DC which protested the FBI's Juggalo gang label. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
A Juggalette poses for a photograph while standing in line before the Insane Clown Posse concert on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2017. The sign she is displaying stands for WC or "Wicked Clowns." (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
The Cheney family from Lincoln, Nebraska poses for a photograph while waiting in line for the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Blue Moose on Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017. The Cheney's made the 7 hour drive just to see the show. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
A Juggalo poses for a portrait while waiting in line for the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Blue Moose on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2017. Many Juggalos create their own designs and colors to show their individuality in the crowd. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
A Juggalo proudly displays his facepaint and Insane Clown Posse attire while waiting in line for the ICP concert at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. ICP is known as a "Horrorcore" rap group from Detroit, Michigan and has a reputation for eccentric performances alongside their devoted fanbase. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
A family of Juggalos from Muscatine, Iowa pose for a photograph while waiting in line for an Insane Clown Posse concert at Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. ICP attracts fans from a wide spectrum of backgrounds and music fans. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
A Juggalo poses for a photograph while waiting in line for the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. The clown facepaint was heavily influenced by Insane Clown Posse's love of professional wrestling. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Sleepy the Juggalo poses for a portrait while waiting in line for the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept 23. 2017. Sleepy stated that he loves how ICP takes care of the crowd and has never been disappointed at their shows. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Ouija Macc, an opening act for Insane Clown Posse, performs before a crowd of Juggalos at the Blue Moose on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2017. At 17 year's old, Ouija is performing on his first national tour. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Concertgoers and Juggalos wait for the next performer in the sweltering heat and muggy atmosphere inside the Blue Moose during an Insane Clown Posse concert on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. The humidity inside the venue was hot enough the condensation was dripping off the ceiling and back onto the crowd. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Big Hoodoo, an opening act for Insane Clown Posse, performs for the crowd at Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. Big Hoodoo is signed under ICP's notorious Psychopathic Records. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Big Hoodoo performs to the crowd during the Insane Clown Posse concert at Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017.
Concertgoers and Juggalos wave their lighters to a song by Big Hoodoo at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
An Insane Clown Posse opening act known as Lyte raps fast paced lyrics to the crowd at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
R.A. the Rugged Man, performs to a crowd of concertgoers and Juggalos at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. R.A. has been rapping since the age of 12 and has performed with artists like the Wu Tang Clan and Notorious B.I.G throughout his career. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Juggalos and concertgoers wait anxiously for Insane Clown Posse to perform at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017.
Backup performers dressed as clowns spray bottles of Faygo soda into an overheated crowd of Juggalos and concertgoers on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. On average ICP uses 350 two liter bottles of soda per event depending on the size of the venue. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Soaked Juggalos and concertgoers enjoy the performance by Insane Clown Posse in the packed venue in the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. The crowd coped with high temperatures while many stage dived, crowd surfed, and moshed throughout the crowd. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Violent J, also known as Joseph Bruce, raps while backup performers dressed as clowns spray 2-liter bottlers of Faygo directly into the crowd at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Juggalos celebrate during the grand finale of the Insane Clown Posse concert at Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. ICP's grand finale is also known as the "Faygo Armageddon" where the group invites fans onto stage to help the Detroit based rap group spray the last of their 2 liter bottles of soda into the crowd. ICP has previously stated that, on average, they spray approximately 350 two liter bottles or 185 gallons of soda per event. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Soda soaked concertgoers show some affection in the immediate aftermath of the Faygo Armageddon at the Insane Clown Posse concert in the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. An ICP concert is emotional event for many fans and concertgoers who like the music and its associated community. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
A soaked fan shows his approval immediately after the Faygo Armageddon grand finale for Insane Clown Posse's performance at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)
Juggalos and concertgoers head to the exit immediately after the Insane Clown Posse concert finished at the Blue Moose on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. ICP uses 700 liters of soda on average to spray on the crowd and takes a lot of effort to clean up after the performance. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)