Fans at Kinnick wave to the children and their families at the UI Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday, Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital first quarter wave

Games, food, and HawkVision are set up and ready to go for kids and their families at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Kids and families cheer on the Hawkeyes from the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Michael Nochvey takes in the view of Kinnick Stadium at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Caitlin Reuter holds her son Deacon at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Fans at Kinnick wave to the children and their families at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Jeremiah Holton plays bags his own way at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz leads the team through the tunnel towards the field during the Iowa/Penn State Big Ten NCAA football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. The Nittany Lions defeated the Hawkeyes with a last second touchdown, 21-19. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Kalin, Keegan and Kiera Hahn look on as the Hawkeyes warm up before taking on Penn State at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Sam Davidson plays mini foosball before the Iowa v. Penn State football game at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Jessie Burney and Ivory Burney-Wells watch the game from the top floor of the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa fans wave to people in the Stead Family Children's Hospital during the Iowa/Penn State Big Ten NCAA football game in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017. The Nittany Lions defeated the Hawkeyes with a last second touchdown, 21-19. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Kaden Kelso looks out the window at the Stead Family Children's Hospital in Iowa City Saturday Sep. 23, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)