Tipton resident, Cory Harding, fishes with University of Iowa Freshman Peihang Liang, near the Stanley Hydraulics Lab on Riverside Drive on Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017. Liang manages to find time to go fishing 3 or 4 times a week. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

This Week in Photos (09/17/17)

Two gentlemen play billiards inside Gabe's on Monday, Sept. 11, 2017. Monday nights feature Gabe's "Say Anything Karaoke" for free beginning at 9 p.m. The event is 19 years or older. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

The Johnson County Courthouse as seen on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017. The structure has served as an Iowa City landmark since its completion in 1901. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

Catherine Pierce, Chief of Operations for the Heart and Vascular Center, sits inside the Nuclear Imaging room during an open house at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics on Wednesday, Sept 13, 2017. The project began in 2012 with a planning period under the direction of Clinical Director, Elizabeth Moore RN. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Professor Motier Haskins of the UI School of Social Work speaks at the Cup O' Justice kickoff event "Racism in Muslim Communities" in the IMU on Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017. Haskins spoke about distinctions in racism between Muslim countries and in America. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Sgt. Derek Frank of the Iowa City Police Department patrols on Highway 6 on Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017. Sgt. Frank has been serving with the ICPD for 19 years. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

West High seniors Traevis Buchanan and Andre White put "W" stickers on their helmets after a West High 4A Mississippi Valley Conference high school football practice at West High on Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017. The Trojans are 3-0 heading into their cross-town rivalry with 1-2 City High. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Over the Edge employees stand next to repelling equipment at a Ronald McDonald House sponsored event on Friday, Sept. 15. Those who would like to participate could pay $25 for a spot on the list to repel down the side of Hotel Vetro. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

West High's Andrew White breaks up a pass to City's Malik Kimber during a 4A varsity high school football game between Iowa City High and West High at Bates Field in Iowa City on Friday, Sept. 15, 2017. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa's rowing team practices on the Iowa River on Friday, Sept. 15, 2017. The rowing team recently finalized their schedule, with two home competitions on Oct. 6 and 7. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Molly's Cupcakes, a local bakery in Iowa City as seen on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa's Josh Jackson (15) and Miles Taylor (19) break up a pass during the game between Iowa and North Texas at Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017. Iowa won 31-14. (Nick Rohlman/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa defensive back Josh Jackson blocks a field goal during the game between Iowa and North Texas at Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017. The Hawkeyes went on to defeat the Mean Green 31-14. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Clif Pro Team's Katerina Nash from the Czech Republic celebrates while crossing the finish line during the UCI Telenet Women's World Cup cyclocross race at Jinglecross on the Johnson County fairgrounds on Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017. Sunday began with a kids events, a speedo race and a dog race followed by the women's and men's UCI world cup races. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Creland - Charles' Wout Van Aert from Belgium bunnyhops an obstacle during the UCI Telenet Men's World Cup cyclocross race at Jinglecross on the Johnson County fairgrounds on Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017. Sunday began with a kids events, a speedo race and a dog race followed by the women's and men's UCI world cup races. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)