One on one: Noah Fant

Iowa tight end Noah Fant runs a ball during an NCAA football game between Iowa and Wyoming in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 2, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated Wyoming, 24-3. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Daily Iowan: If someone hands you the AUX, who’s your go-to?

Noah Fant: I’d have to go with Drake. Drake’s my guy. He kind of ranges from different types of music.

DI: If you couldn’t play football, what sport would you play?

Fant: That’s a tough one. I’d probably play basketball. I love basketball. I played it in high school.

DI: What’s your favorite team to play with in NBA 2K?

Fant: My go-to team to play with [was] the Bulls, but then the Bulls kind of fell apart, so I don’t know at this point anymore. I like the Warriors, but that’s kind of like a bandwagon thing. I’d go with the Warriors, though.

DI: Who’s your favorite athlete of all time?

Fant: Muhammad Ali. I just like what he stood for and like the way he approached boxing. He wanted to be the greatest, and in my opinion, he was the greatest.

RELATED: One on one with Parker Hesse

DI: Who’s the worst dancer on the team?

Fant: We’ve got some bad dancers. I’d say the worst dancer is Keith Duncan.

DI: What’s your favorite kind of junk food?

Fant: I like going to McDonald’s. A good Big Mac or a McChicken — it’s phenomenal.

DI: Is there a certain show you binge-watch on Netflix?

Fant: I love “Last Chance U.” I also love — it’s not on Netflix — “Ballers.” It’s on HBO.

DI: What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?

Fant: How much money are we talking, $500 million? I’d put $200 million in a savings account, and then I’d have a couple hundred million. After that, I’d probably buy a house for my parents. I wouldn’t spend it all. I’d relax.

DI: Who are you closest to on the team?

Fant: My two roommates, Miles Taylor and Josh Jackson. Those guys are really good guys, and I get to live with them every day.

DI: Which of your teammates has the best style?