Hawkeyes for DREAM Iowa, Emiliano Martinez, speaks before a hundreds strong crowd of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals supporters at the Old Capitol Building on Thursday, Sept. 7, 2017. The recent decision regarding DACA's recission has been a highly controversial issue in national politics. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

This Week in Photos (09/10/17)

Protestors line the streets, chanting pro-labor sentiments during a Labour Walkout event in Des Moines on Monday, Sept. 4, 2017. Organizations in support of laborers across Iowa such as Service Employees International Union, Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement, and Democratic Socialists of America participated in the rally. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Members of the Riverside Theatre perform in 'Bakersfield Mist,' on Monday, Sept. 4, 2017. The play is about the origins of a mysterious painting. (David Harmantas/The Daily Iowan)

A Johnson County Crisis Center volunteer, Jim Olson, waits for a call at his workstation on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. Jim has volunteered here since last May after retiring from a career in academic administration. He likes having the opportunity to help and finds the work gratifying. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

Students walk past the "brain rock" on the T. Anne Cleary Walkway on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Vice President for Student Life Melissa Shivers speaks during the Womxn of Colour Welcome Mixer at the Women's Resource and Action Center on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. It was the inaugural event for the Womxn of Colour Network Series, and will feature a monthly program on a topic affecting womxn of color. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Players hydrate during a 4A City High varsity football practice on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. The Little Hawks are headed to Ames on Sept. 8 to take on the Little Cyclones to compete for the Little Cy-Hawk trophy. City High will take on Ames High for the 5th year in a row, the night before the Hawkeyes take on Iowa State. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Dr. Elliott Sohn MD poses for a portrait inside a retinal examination room at the Eye Care Clinic in UIHC on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. Dr. Sohn is working on a cure for inherited retinal blindness using gene therapy and STEM cell research. He is also an amateur Forumla Lites driver and will be participating in the SCCA National Championship Runoffs in Indianapolis on Oct. 1. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Andy Joynt, a brewer at Big Grove Brewery for 1 1/2 years checks on a heated vat of beer inside the Iowa City location on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. Joint has been home brewing beer for over 15 years. Beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 15, BrewNost, an event celebrating beer from around the globe, will host an array of different beer vendors. The event is hosted and presented by John's Grocery. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa running back Akrum Wadley runs into the end zone during the Iowa/Iowa State game for the Cy-Hawk trophy in Jack Trice Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Cyclones, 44-41, in overtime.(Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Iowa players hold the Cy-Hawk trophy after winning the Cy-Hawk game at Jack Trice Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Cyclones 44-41, in overtime. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)