Iowa's Rachele Armand kicks the ball during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)

Soccer vs. Montana (09/08/17)

Fans of Iowa's Rochele Armand hold signs during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Isabella Blackman dribbles the ball during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Morgan Kemerling chases the ball during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Corey Burns attempts a goal during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Corey Burns throws the ball inbounds during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Rachele Armand dribbles the ball during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Montana's Taylor Hansen attempts to score a goal during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Cora Meyers kicks the ball during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Hannah Drkulec guards the ball during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Cora Meyers catches an attempted goal during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)
Iowa fans cheer a Hawkeye win during a game against Montana at the Soccer Complex on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated to the Griz, 1-0 on senior night. (Lily Smith/ The Daily Iowan)