Students Michael Jones (Left) and Cody Crawford (Right) converse at the Bioscience Fair Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. The fair was held in the rooftop greenhouse on top of the Biology Building East to introduce students studying Biology this semester. (Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Today’s Photos (09/06/17)

A Johnson County Crisis Center volunteer, Jim Olson, takes a call requesting basic information at his workstation on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. Jim has volunteered here since last May after retiring from a career in academic administration. He likes having the opportunity to help and finds the work gratifying. (James Year/The Daily Iowan)

The well known "Love Lives Here" sign on the Lutheran Campus Ministry. The ministry sits on property of the Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Market St, Iowa City, Sept. 6, 2017.(Paxton Corey/The Daily Iowan)

Vice President for Student Life Melissa Shivers speaks  during the Womxn of Colour Welcome Mixer at the Women's Resource and Action Center on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. It was the inaugural event for the Womxn of Colour Network Series, and will feature a monthly program on a topic affecting womxn of color. (Lily Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Players hydrate during a 4A City High varsity football practice on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. The Little Hawks are headed to Ames on Sept. 8 to take on the Little Cyclones to compete for the Little Cy-Hawk trophy. City High will take on Ames High for the 5th year in a row, the night before the Hawkeyes take on Iowa State. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Dr. Elliott Sohn MD poses for a portrait inside a retinal examination room at the Eye Care Clinic in UIHC on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. Dr. Sohn is working on a cure for inherited retinal blindness using gene therapy and STEM cell research. He is also an amateur Forumla Lites driver and will be participating in the SCCA National Championship Runoffs in Indianapolis on Oct. 1. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)

Sarah Fisher Gardial speaks during the Board of Regents meeting inside the IMU Main Lounge on Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017. She addressed the removal of a full-time MBA program through the business school. (Ben Smith/The Daily Iowan)