Iowa setter Gabriel Orr speaks with members of the media during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Volleyball media day (08/18/17)

Iowa head coach Bond Shymansky speaks with members of the media during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa outside hitter Taylor Louis (16) talks with members of the media during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Jess Janota talks with teammates during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Reghan Coyle is interviewed by Laura VandeBerg players during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Reghan Coyle laughs with teammates during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa players go through warmups during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa head coach Bond Shymansky passes out volleyballs during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa's Ashley Smith speaks with members of the media during volleyball media day in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Friday, Aug. 18, 2017. The volleyball team will host their Black & Gold scrimmage tomorrow at 2 PM in Carver, which will be free to the public. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)