Thomas Gilman speaks with members of the media during a wrestling practice inside the Dan Gable Wrestling Complex in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. Gilman is traveling to Paris, France, to compete for the World Championship on Aug. 25. Gilman is the fourth Hawkeye to represent the United States national team at 57 kg in a row since 2014. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Three-time All American Thomas Gilman preps for World Championship run

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Members of the media stand in their socks while conducting an interview during a wrestling practice inside the Dan Gable Wrestling Complex in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. Gilman is traveling to Paris, France, to compete for the World Championship on Aug. 25. Gilman is the fourth Hawkeye to represent the United States national team at 57 kg in a row since 2014. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa wrestlers warm up during a wrestling practice inside the Dan Gable Wrestling Complex in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. Gilman is traveling to Paris, France, to compete for the World Championship on Aug. 25. Gilman is the fourth Hawkeye to represent the United States national team at 57 kg in a row since 2014. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa assistant coach Terry Brands speaks with members of the media during a wrestling practice inside the Dan Gable Wrestling Complex in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. Thomas Gilman is traveling to Paris, France, to compete for the World Championship on Aug. 25. Gilman is the fourth Hawkeye to represent the United States national team at 57 kg in a row since 2014. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa wrestler Sammy Brooks jokes around during a wrestling practice inside the Dan Gable Wrestling Complex in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. Gilman is traveling to Paris, France, to compete for the World Championship on Aug. 25. Gilman is the fourth Hawkeye to represent the United States national team at 57 kg in a row since 2014. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
Iowa head coach coach Tom Brands looks over a trainers table during a wrestling practice inside the Dan Gable Wrestling Complex in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. Gilman is traveling to Paris, France, to compete for the World Championship on Aug. 25. Gilman is the fourth Hawkeye to represent the United States national team at 57 kg in a row since 2014. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)
A wall of All Americans is listed along with Iowa coaches Tom and Terry Brands inside the Dan Gable Wrestling Complex in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. Thomas Gilman, a three time All American, is traveling to Paris, France, to compete for the World Championship on Aug. 25. Gilman is the fourth Hawkeye to represent the United States national team at 57 kg in a row since 2014. (Joseph Cress/The Daily Iowan)

Daily Iowan TV