Today’s Photos (05/10/17)

The Daily Iowan; Photos by Lily
Elijah Porter, a University of Iowa sophomore, studies before his Biochemistry final on Tuesday, May 9, 2017. Elijah hopes to start the pharmacy program next semester but first he has to pass this 44 chapter cumulative final exam. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)
Former UISG President Rachel Zuckerman speaks during a farewell reception for vice president for student life Tom Rocklin on Tuesday, May, 2, 2017. Rocklin began working at the University of Iowa in 1986, and was appointed to the vice presidency for student life in 2010. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Iowa Republican Rep. Rod Blum speaks during an event in Johnson Hall on the Kirkwood main campus in Cedar Rapids on Tuesday, May, 9, 2017. Blum fielded questions from constituents and crowd members. Earlier in the week Blum walked out of ABC affiliate KCRG-TV’s interview prior to a town hall, sparking national headlines. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Iowa Republican Rep. Rod Blum listens to Dale Todd, of Cedar Rapids, while he speaks during an event in Johnson Hall on the Kirkwood main campus in Cedar Rapids on Tuesday, May, 9, 2017. Todd’s son, Adam, has a disability and asked Blum about his intentions to cut Medicare funding related to his son’s condition. Blum fielded questions from constituents and crowd members. Earlier in the week Blum walked out of ABC affiliate KCRG-TV’s interview prior to a town hall, sparking national headlines. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)