Iowa first basemen Kaitlyn Mullarkey hits the game winning double during the first game of a double header against Nebraska at Bob Pearl on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. The Hawkeyes took the first game, 4-3, over the Cornhusckers. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Today’s Photos (05/05/17)

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Iowa pitches Shayla Starkenburg pitches during the Iowa/South Dakota softball game at Bob Pearl field on Monday, Mar 20, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Coyotes, 1-0. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)

TCU guard Alex Robinson dribbles while watching the clock during a second round National Invitation Tournament men’s basketball game against Iowa on Sunday, March 19, 2017. The Horned Frogs defeated the Hawkeyes, 94-92. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Iowa’s Cole McDonald pitches during today’s game against Rutgers at Duane Banks Field on Sunday, April 23. The Scarlet Knights went on to defeat the Hawkeyes 13-5. (The Daily Iowan/Ben Smith)

Vice President for Student Life candidate Timothy A. Alvarez speaks in the Pappajohn Business Building on Tuesday, May 2 2017. Alvarez is one of the four candidates for the upcoming VP for Student Life position. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)

Lon Moeller presents his qualifications and discusses the changes he would make as a the new Vice President of Student Life during the public forum in the Pappajohn Business Building in Iowa City, Iowa on Wednesday, May 3, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)

Vice President for Student Life candidate Melissa Shivers poses for a portrait on Monday, May 1, 2017. Shivers is one of four candidates for the upcoming VP for Student Life position. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)

Jane Meyer, former senior associate athletic director at the University of Iowa, gets a hug from her partner Tracey Griesbaum, right, following a news conference, Thursday, May 4, 2017, in Des Moines, Iowa. A jury on Thursday awarded more than $1.4 million to Meyer ruling that the university had discriminated against her because of her gender and sexual orientation. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)

Lindsay Chastain of Sauvaged Jewelry conducts a fitting with Emma Liebe Hart in preparation for the Flyover Fashion festival on Thursday May 4, 2017. Chastain’s designs will be featured in the TRVE VVILL show Friday at 10pm at RAD in Iowa City.

Daily Iowan TV