Iowa City resident, author, and University of Iowa Alumni, Marty Kramer, sang Bruce Springsteen's *The River* on his front porch while enjoying the perfect weather on Monday, April 17th, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)

Today’s Photos (04/18/17)

UI sophomore Becca Howard and freshman Fatima Tall chat with each other at the UI Students for Humans Rights table on the T. Anne Cleary Walkway on Monday, April 17, 2017. UI SHR will rebuild the wall for students to wirte on today from 8AM to 5PM. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)

Quidditch club members meet for the first time at the Lindquist Center on Monday, April 17, 2017. The club is currently trying to obtain team certification from the University. (The Daily Iowan/Ben Smith)

Dr. Mehdi Semati; Associate Professor of Communication at Eastern Illinois University, talks about marginalization of minorities and how it shapes the identity of individuals during the talk on “Muslim Immigrant” in an International Perspective discussion. Dr. Semati has extensively written on cultural politics of globalization, race and media cultures, and Iranian media and culture since the 90s. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)

Iowa City Firefighter Christian Penick explains his job to some Iowa City residents on Monday, April 17, 2017. Penick has been serving with the Iowa City Fire Department for over 6 years. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)

Iowa City Firefighter Christian Penick gets a high five after he gave a child a free hat during an autism awareness event on Monday, April 17, 2017. Penick has been serving with the Iowa City Fire Department for over 6 years. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)