Today’s Photos (04/10/17)

Sports Column security wrestle a rowdy man downtown late night on Saturday, April 9, 2017. Saturday peaked with a near record 78 degree day which was the final night of Mission Creek music festival. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Iowa infielder Mason McCoy eyes the ball during the Iowa vs. Northern Illinois baseball game at Duane Banks Field in Iowa City, Iowa on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. The Hawkeyes beat the Huskies 12-8. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa’s Andrew Botto finishes his routine on floor during the Iowa-Nebraska match at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Monday, March 20, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Huskers, 408.300-400.000. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Volunteers man the table for students to grab certain tickets as part of the banquet during the Oxfam America Hunger Banquet in Iowa Memorial Union in Iowa City, Iowa on Saturday, April 8, 2017. The Hunger Banquet discussed food shortages, food insecurity, and what students could do to help. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa first baseman Kaitlyn Mullarkey slides into second during the Iowa-Illinois softball game at Bob Pearl Field on Sunday, Mar. 26, 2017. The Fighting Illini defeated the Hawkeyes, 7-4. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)
Comedian Margaret Cho performs at The Englert Theatre during Mission Creek Festival on Thursday, April 6, 2017. Cho is best known for her social and political commentary, particularly in support of the LGBT community. (The Daily Iowan/Ben Smith)

Mykki Blanco hangs from the rafters at the Flint Eastwood/Mykki Blanco concert at Blue Moose Tap House during the Mission Creek Music Festival on Thursday, Apr. 6, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)