Today’s Photos (02/23/17)

James Year
Gabes patrons were enjoying the unseasonably warm weather in the beer garden on February 22nd, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)
Author and Religious Studies Scholar Raza Aslan talks about his new television series “Believer” at the Englert Theater. The Englert Theater premiered the first episode of “Believer” on February 22, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)
Iowa catcher Austin Guzzo watches the pitch during the game between the Loras Duhawks and Iowa Hawkeyes at Banks Stadium on Wednesday, February 22, 2017. The Hawkeyes defeated the Duhawks 8-1 in their first game at home. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)
Lady Macbeth and Her Pal Megan is a one woman show by Megan Gogerty about being a woman in comedy. Her show runs from February 24- March 12, 2017 at the Riverside Theatre.( The Daily Iowan Simone Banks-Mackey)
Iowa guard Ally Disterhoft takes a three pointer during the meeting between the Northwestern Wildcats and Iowa Hawkeyes in Carver Hawkeye on Thursday, February 16, 2017. The Hawkeyes pulled away in the second half beating the Wildcats 78-59. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)

UI Provost Barry Butler speaks during a Board of Regents Academic and Student Affairs Committee meeting in the Reiman Ballroom of the ISU Alumni Center in Ames on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017. The Board of Regents will have a full board meeting tomorrow. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)[/caption