Today’s Photos (02/13/17)

UI+student+Farzad+Salamifar+stands+under+the+CRANDIC++bridge+near+the+Main+Library+on+Feb.+10.+Salamifar+came+to+Iowa+City+from+Iran+to+obtain+a+doctorate+in+French.+%28The+Daily+Iowan%2FMargaret+Kispert%29+
UI student Farzad Salamifar stands under the CRANDIC bridge near the Main Library on Feb. 10. Salamifar came to Iowa City from Iran to obtain a doctorate in French. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
UI Associate Professor Michael Hill speaks during Relax-Talk-Grow hosted by the UI African American Council and the Public Policy Center on the sixth floor of the MidwestOne Building on Feb. 10. The event combines fellowship, local artists, and policy discussions. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
A custodian cleans up on the fifth floor of the MidwestOne Building during Relax-Talk-Grow event hosted by the University of Iowa African American Council and the Public Policy Center on the sixth floor on Feb. 10. The event combines fellowship, local artists, and policy discussions. (The Daily Iowan/Joseph Cress)
Iowa outfielder Robert Neustrom swings a bat during media day on Feb. 10. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)
Iowa 184-pound Sammy Brooks drags Nebraska’s Jaquan Sowell to the center of the ring during the Iowa-Nebraska match in Carver-Hawkeye on Sunday. Brooks pinned Sowell at 1:59.6, and the Hawkeyes defeated the Cornhuskers, 27-9. (The Daily Iowan/James Year)
Iowa pitcher Nick Gallagher throws a pitch during the Media Day on February 10, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)