Today’s Photos (02/03/17)

Gianna+Rubino+works+on+her+laptop+at+the+main+library+on+Thursday%2C+February+2%2C+2017.+Rubino%2C+a+UI+sophomore%2C+majors+in+therapeutic+recreation.+%28The+Daily+Iowan%2FOlivia+Sun%29+
Gianna Rubino works on her laptop at the main library on Thursday, February 2, 2017. Rubino, a UI sophomore, majors in therapeutic recreation. (The Daily Iowan/Olivia Sun)
Brian Farrell, UI Center for Human Right Associate Director, speaks in the Senate Chamber at the Old Capitol Museum on Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017. Farrell discusses the judicial review of a person’a legality. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)
Guests listen to Shelter House executive director Crissy Canganelli speaks about homelessness in Johnson county at the Cup O’ Justice: Homelessness in Iowa and Our Local Response event in the IMU on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2017. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)
The SOMATOM Drive Scanner in the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is one of the most advanced CT Scanner in the world which can complete a scan in under 15 seconds. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)
Audience members listen during the Hawkeye Lunch and Learn: Women in Technology event in the IMU Iowa Theater on Thursday, Feb 2, 2017. The event consisted of College of Engineering professor Tonya Peeples discussing strategies on how to increase the engagement of women in STEM fields. (The Daily Iowan/Lily Smith)
Iowa guard Kathleen Doyle celebrates after a fast break layup during the meeting between the Iowa Hawkeyes and Rutgers Scarlet Knights on Thursday, February 2, 2016 at Carver Hawkeye. The Hawkeyes had a strong second half, pulling away with the 71-57 win. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)