Today’s Photos (12/14/16)

Kispert
A couple sits in KFC in Iowa City eating dinner on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2014. According to the simple dollar website, the average American eats out an average of 4 times a week. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)

121416-dom-imufood 121416-schoolboard

Iowa forward Cordell Pemsl celebrates after an Iowa made basket in the game between Nebraska-Omaha vs. Iowa at Carver Hawkeye on Saturday, December 3, 2016. The Hawkeyes comeback fell short, being defeated by the Mavericks  98-89. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)
Iowa forward Cordell Pemsl celebrates after an Iowa made basket in the game between Nebraska-Omaha vs. Iowa at Carver Hawkeye on Saturday, December 3, 2016. The Hawkeyes comeback fell short, being defeated by the Mavericks 98-89. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)
A whistle was blow during the 125-pounder match of Thomas Gilman and Iowa State's Markus Simmons during the Iowa-Iowa State match in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016. Gilman defeated Simmons with a 19-4 tech fall in 5:09. Iowa defeated Iowa State, 26-9. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
A whistle was blow during the 125-pounder match of Thomas Gilman and Iowa State’s Markus Simmons during the Iowa-Iowa State match in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016. Gilman defeated Simmons with a 19-4 tech fall in 5:09. Iowa defeated Iowa State, 26-9. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)