Today’s Photos (11/15/16)

UI sophomores Madison Phelps and Andrew Winkers stand in the fourth-floor atrium of the Voxman Music Building on Monday. Voxman, a 189,000 square-foot facility, opened earlier this year. (The Daily Iowan/Olivia Sun)
The IMU ballroom is filled with set up with spots for vendors as the prepare for the Iowa Organic Conference at Iowa Memorial Union Ballroom, in Iowa City,Iowa  on Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016. The Organic Conference brings together members of the community to show off different methods of organic farming in order to spread the methods throughout the community. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
The IMU ballroom is filled with set up with spots for vendors as the prepare for the Iowa Organic Conference at Iowa Memorial Union Ballroom, in Iowa City,Iowa on Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016. The Organic Conference brings together members of the community to show off different methods of organic farming in order to spread the methods throughout the community. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Ricky Biagiola, the former drummer of the Outsiders, and wife Lisa spend the day at the UIHC running tests on his nerves on Nov. 10. Biagiola went to the UIHC because he exhausted his resources in Cleveland. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Aju Jugessur, the director of the University of Iowa Microfabrication Facility stands in front of the Raith Voyager on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)
Donald Tomaskovic-Devey discusses his findings on relational inequalities within smaller communities and global networks on Monday 14,2016. The Inequality Seminar is a seminar and speaker series that provides a forum on campus for faculty and graduate students who are interested in inequality broadly defined. (The Daily Iowan/Simone Banks-Mackey)