Today’s Photos (10/26/16)

A+couple+walks+out+of+the+Englert+Theatre+on+the+evening+of+Tuesday%2C+Oct.+25%2C+2016.+
Olivia Sun
A couple walks out of the Englert Theatre on the evening of Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016.

102616-metro-dom

Students walk past  at Burge Residence Hall on Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016. Questions have arisen about the security in Burge after the gun scare on October 15, 2016.  (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Students walk past at Burge Residence Hall on Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016. Questions have arisen about the security in Burge after the gun scare on October 15, 2016. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Panel discusses the presidential election, the role of sexism in American society and how it differs among different ethical groups in America on October 25, 2016. Social Exchange is a monthly roundtable discussion by local stakeholders and community experts on issues surrounding social justice.(The Daily Iowan, Simone Banks-Mackey)
Josh Dakken; a Health and Human Physiology Major, demonstrates how to cook a One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Skillet as part of the Cooking at College class on October 24, 2016 at the CRCW. (The Daily Iowan/Osama Khalid)
Iowa's Kelly Breen runs towards the finish line during the women's 3k Hawkeye Earlybird Invitational at Ashton Cross Country on Friday, Sept. 2, 2016. Iowa's Tess Wiberding finished first with a time of 10:20.4 to help the team take first. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Iowa’s Kelly Breen runs towards the finish line during the women’s 3k Hawkeye Earlybird Invitational at Ashton Cross Country on Friday, Sept. 2, 2016. Iowa’s Tess Wiberding finished first with a time of 10:20.4 to help the team take first. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Urban Meyer, Ohio State head coach answers questions from the media while taking to the main podium during day two of Big Ten media days on Tuesday, July 26, 2016. Ohio State will be coming into the 2016 season with over half its team being incoming freshman. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)
Hawkeye tight-end George Kittle avoids a tackle after a catch during a game against Pittsburgh on Saturday, Sept. 19, 2015. Kittle had two receptions for 7 yards total. The Hawkeyes defeated the Pittsburgh Panthers 27-24 on a last second field goal. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
Voting results show an overall approval of the new resolution during the University of Iowa Student Organization meeting at John Pappajohn Business Building on Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016. The University of Iowa Student voted to pass a resolution to increase sustainability on campus in both the UI Hospitals and Clinics as well as UI athletics. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)
Iowa runner Ashely Espinosa and South Dakota runner Jessica Feldman are neck and neck as the round the first lap. Tess Wilberding placed 2nd for the Hawkeyes in the Women's 6k. (The Daily Iowan/Karley Finkel)
Iowa runner Ashely Espinosa and South Dakota runner Jessica Feldman are neck and neck as the round the first lap. Tess Wilberding placed 2nd for the Hawkeyes in the Women’s 6k. (The Daily Iowan/Karley Finkel)