Today’s Photos (09/29/16)

Anthony Vazquez
Members of the Delta chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. perform during the 1st annual National Pan-Hellenic Council Homecoming Yard Show at the Iowa Memorial Union River Amphitheater on Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2016. This week has been busy for NPHC with the Nebraska Room in the IMU being converted to the NPHC Room and the ribbon cutting for the NPHC plot near Danforth Chapel. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)
Students work in the Creative Space area in the Seamans Center library on Wednesday. The new space has virtual-reality components and a 3D printer. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Iowa's no. 8 Reghan Coyle jumps to return the ball during a volleyball match at Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City on Wednesday, Sept. 28 , 2016. Iowa defeated Maryland 3-0. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)
Iowa’s no. 8 Reghan Coyle jumps to return the ball during a volleyball match at Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City on Wednesday, Sept. 28 , 2016. Iowa defeated Maryland 3-0. (The Daily Iowan/Ting Xuan Tan)