Today’s Photos (09/28/16)

Alex Kroeze
Casey Dennison, a freshman working for University Catering helps a student at the walking taco bar in Hubbard Park on Tuesday, September 27, 2016. Hawkeye Feed was held from 12pm-2pm and will also happen Thursday, September 29, 2016 in Hubbard Park from 12pm-2pm. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)
An intramural team plays capture the flag on the evening of Monday, Sep. 26, 2016. These intramural teams were started by the UI Police Department to develop a community policing strategy among students. (The Daily Iowan/Olivia Sun)
Nebraska linebacker Michael Rose-Ivey (15), defensive end DaiShon Neal (9) and linebacker Mohamed Barry (7) kneel during the national anthem before the team's NCAA college football game against Northwestern in Evanston, Ill., on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016. Rose-Ivey said Monday he and his family have received racially charged criticism on social media, and said the responses show why the protest is necessary. (Matt Ryerson/Journal Star via AP)
Nebraska linebacker Michael Rose-Ivey (15), defensive end DaiShon Neal (9) and linebacker Mohamed Barry (7) kneel during the national anthem before the team’s NCAA college football game against Northwestern in Evanston, Ill., on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016. Rose-Ivey said Monday he and his family have received racially charged criticism on social media, and said the responses show why the protest is necessary. (Matt Ryerson/Journal Star via AP)