Today’s Photos (03/21/16)

Iowa Hawkeyes forward Nicholas Baer (51) lays the ball up against Villanova Wildcats forward Darryl Reynolds (45) in the Barclays Center on Sunday, March 20, 2016 in Brooklyn, New York. Baer finished the game with 4 rebounds, 15 points, and 2 steals. The Wildcats defeated the Hawkeyes, 87-68. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)
Iowa 149-pounder Brandon Sorensen wrestles against Penn State's Zain Retherford during the NCAA Championship finals at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Saturday, March 19, 2016. Rutherford defeated Sorensen, 10-1. (The Daily Iowan/Valerie Burke)
Iowa 149-pounder Brandon Sorensen wrestles against Penn State’s Zain Retherford during the NCAA Championship finals at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Saturday, March 19, 2016. Rutherford defeated Sorensen, 10-1. (The Daily Iowan/Valerie Burke)
UISG members and candidate supporters visit the Mill for kick off party on Sunday, Mar 20, 2016. Campaign for the election started 10pm Sunday, Mar 20, 2016. (The Daily Iowan/Peter Kim)