Today’s Photos (02/26/16)

Lillian Moninger sells Girl Scout cookies outside of Prairie Lights in Iowa City on Thursday. Moninger belongs to Troop 5169 from Shimek Elementary. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
Iowa guard Mike Gesell goes up for a layup against Michigan forward Duncan Robinson during the Iowa-Michigan game in Carver-Hawkeye on Sunday, Jan. 17, 2015. The Hawkeyes defeated the Wolverines, 82-71. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Iowa City Lead for Mom's Demand Action Rebecca Truszkowski speaks at the Coralville Public Library on Thursday, Feb. 25. Be SMART's goal is not to take away 2nd Amendment gun rights, but to send a message about the importance of responsible gun storage. 1.7 million American children live in homes with guns that are both loaded and unlocked. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)
Iowa City Lead for Mom’s Demand Action Rebecca Truszkowski speaks at the Coralville Public Library on Thursday, Feb. 25. Be SMART’s goal is not to take away 2nd Amendment gun rights, but to send a message about the importance of responsible gun storage. 1.7 million American children live in homes with guns that are both loaded and unlocked. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)
Iowa guard Ally Disterhoft goes up for a basket against a Purdue defender in Carver-Hawekeye on Thursday, Feb. 18. The Hawkeyes defeated the Boilermakers 63-55. (The Daily Iowan/ Alex Kroeze)