Today’s Photos (02/24/16)

Iowa sophomore Megan Ruzicka performs on the bars at the Iowa vs. Towson University Womens Gymnastics meet in Carver-Hawkeyes on Saturday, Feb.20, 2016. The Hawkeyes beat the Towson Tigers, 194.150-191.800. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)
Iowa sophomore Megan Ruzicka performs on the bars at the Iowa vs. Towson University Women’s Gymnastics meet in Carver-Hawkeyes on Saturday, Feb.20, 2016. The Hawkeyes beat the Towson Tigers, 194.150-191.800. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)
022316-1DOM-BodyCamerasSMALL
Officer David Schwindt wearing The Iowa City Police Department’s body camera on Tuesday, Feb 23, 2016. A bill has been sent to the Iowa senate that will require all law enforcement to wear body cameras and retain footage for six months. (The Daily Iowan/Jordan Gale)
022316-1TOP-TownHallSMALL
A woman holds a sign in protest of the president of the University, Bruce Harreld, at the town hall on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2016. She and others gathered at the town hall in the Pomerantz Center to urge the president to resign during the town hall meeting. (The Daily Iowan/Tawny Schmit)
022316-10Sec-WBBSMALL
Iowa Guard Whitney Jennings confronts an Indiana Guard Tyra Buss during the Women’s Basketball game against Indiana at Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Sunday Feb. 21, 2016. The Hawkeyes beat the Hoosiers 76-73 in front of a home crowd of 9,838. (The Daily Iowan/Anthony Vazquez)