Today’s Photos (02/10/16)

Dylan McMains opens the gate to the IMU parking ramp for a driver on Tuesday, Feb. 9. McMains has worked for University of Iowa Parking and Transportion services for two years and three months. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
Iowa guard Anthony Clemmons is introduced as a starter before the Iowa-Nebraska game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena on Tuesday, Jan. 5. The Hawkeyes defeated the Cornhuskers, 77-66. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
The new Van Allen Gallery "Explorer's Legacy" is shown on Tuesday, Feb. 9.  The exhibit opened January 31st and continues through until April 8th in the Main Library on campus. (The Daily Iowan/Riley Leaders)
The new Van Allen Gallery “Explorer’s Legacy” is shown on Tuesday, Feb. 9. The exhibit opened January 31st and continues through until April 8th in the Main Library on campus. (The Daily Iowan/Riley Leaders)
The bar area inside of Augusta is shown on Tuesday, Feb. 9. Augusta, a New Orleans-style restaurant, opened in Iowa City on Fat Tuesday. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)