Today’s Photos (12/03/15)

University of Iowa’s student organization Walk it Out hosts The Condom Runway in the IMU on Wednesday, December 2, 2015. The Condom Runway was a part of Iowa City Red Week, a week dedicated to promoting HIV/AIDS awareness. (The Daily Iowan/McCall Radavich)
Members of the Nolte Dance Academy dance during rehearsals for this years production of The Nutcracker at the Englert Theatre on Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015. The Nutcracker opens on Dec. 4 an runs until Dec. 6. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)
Janet Schlapkohl performs during a dress rehearsal for "Coming of Age in Chore Boots" at Riverside Theater on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015. The one woman show starring Schlapkohl, who also wrote the play, will be opening on December 4th. The play will be showing until December 19th. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
Janet Schlapkohl performs during a dress rehearsal for “Coming of Age in Chore Boots” at Riverside Theater on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015. The one woman show starring Schlapkohl, who also wrote the play, will be opening on December 4th. The play will be showing until December 19th. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)