Today’s Photos (11/17/15)

A woman stands under an umbrella in the rain at the Communications Center Cambus stop on Monday, Nov. 16. (The Daily Iowan/Glenn Sonnie Wooden)
The Board of Supervisors conduct a budget meeting where they encourage anyone to come in and listen on Nov. 16. Terrence Neuzil will be leaving Iowa City and the Board of Supervisors for a new position in Michigan. (The Daily Iowan/Glenn Sonnie Wooden)
John Logsdon, Geannette Gabriel, and Karly Mower discuss how to deal with new University of Iowa president Bruce Harreld on Nov. 16 in Iowa City. Bruce Harreld has not been favored by the University of Iowa student body or faculty. (The Daily Iowan/Glenn Sonnie Wooden)
Iowa running back LeShun Daniels, Jr. runs with the ball during the Iowa-Minnesota game at Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 14. The Hawkeyes defeated the Golden Gophers, 40-35 to stay perfect on the season. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Iowa's Cory Clark wrestles against Oklahoma State's Gary Wayne Harding in the 133-pound match in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 14. Clark defeated Harding by decision, 8-2. The Hawkeyes defeated the Cowboys, 18-16. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)
Iowa’s Cory Clark wrestles against Oklahoma State’s Gary Wayne Harding in the 133-pound match in Kinnick Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 14. Clark defeated Harding by decision, 8-2. The Hawkeyes defeated the Cowboys, 18-16. (The Daily Iowan/Joshua Housing)