Today’s Photos (10/23/15)

Students get food and snacks at the Food for Thought Cafe in the main library on Thursday, Oct. 22, 2015. The cafe is open until 11 pm on weeknights. (The Daily Iowan/Mikaela Parrick)
A panel made up of different policymakers, advocates, researchers, legislators, and administrators discuss their roles in shaping different policies relating to poverty within the area. The discussion was at the English Philosophy Building on campus Thursday night October 22nd, 2015. (The Daily Iowan/Kyle Close)
A fire truck is shown inside of Station One firehouse, which has been around for 143 years here in Iowa City.  The Iowa City Fire Department are facing a new task of fighting fires on a higher elevation due to the increase in building size. (The Daily Iowan/Glenn Sonnie Wooden)
A fire truck is shown inside of Station One firehouse, which has been around for 143 years here in Iowa City. The Iowa City Fire Department are facing a new task of fighting fires on a higher elevation due to the increase in building size. (The Daily Iowan/Glenn Sonnie Wooden)