Today’s Photos (09/29/15)

UI student Amanda Heath, a rock-climbing-wall supervisor, climbs to the top of the wall at the Campus Recreation & Wellness Center on Monday. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
092815-Phil-BK
Iowa senior Anthony Lehnertz, the president of the UI Student Philanthropy Group, sits in Adler on Monday. As We Are Phil Week begins, the organization will focus on philanthropy events and donations across campus. (The Daily Iowan/Brooklynn Kascel)
092815-Snowden-SF
Former intelligence worker Edward Snowden joined (via video phone from Russia) Ray McGovern and Coleen Rowley during a lecture about government transparency and the Fourth Amendment. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
092815-Soccer-VB
Iowa freshman Karsen Rauch kicks the ball at the Iowa Soccer Complex on Sept. 13. The Hawkeye soccer team defeated Illinois-Chicago, 3-0. (The Daily Iowan/Valerie Burke)
092815-XC-JT
Purdue runner Caleb Kerr and Iowa runners Nate Ferree and Ben Anderson compete during the Big Ten cross-country meet on Nov. 2, 2014, on the Ashton Cross-Country Course. (The Daily Iowan/John Theulen)
092815-Fball-MMK
Iowa running back Jordan Canzeri dashes for a touchdown during the Iowa-North Texas game in Kinnick Stadium on Sept. 26. The Hawkeyes defeated the Mean Green, 62-16. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)