Today’s Photos (09/22/15)

Diane Thomason hands Iowa golfer Jessica Ip her first-place trophy after the Diane Thomason Invitational at Finkbine on Sept. 13. The Hawkeyes won at 888 (24-over), and Rutgers finished second, 18 strokes behind. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kipsert)
092115-fball-FP
Iowa quarterback Ricky Stanzi passes during the third quarter of Iowa’s game against Iowa State on Sept. 11, 2010, in Kinnick. Iowa won, 35-7. (The Daily Iowan/File Photo)
092115-fball-SF
Hawkeye quarterback C.J. Beathard passes under pressure from Pittsburgh’s Rori Biair on Sept. 19 in Kinick. Beathard was only sacked once during the game. The Hawkeyes defeated the Panthers, 27-24, on a last-second field goal. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
092115-Feature-LB
UI senior Kirsten Solonika reads a giant flier on Monday. Target Union has special activities planned for students on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. (The Daily Iowan/Lexi Brunk)
092115-FH-VB
Iowa’s Chandler Ackers hits the ball at Grant Field on Sept. 12. The Iowa field-hockey team defeated Kent State, 7-1. (The Daily Iowan/Valerie Burke)
p1-SexualAssault-JH
Illustration by Josh Housing
092115-Walker-MMK
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker speaks during the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition at the Point of Grace Church in Waukee, Iowa, on April 25. Walker dropped out of the 2016 presidential race on Monday. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
092115-App-Cont
Contributed by UI Health Care
092115-Tennis-RMW
Iowa’s Annette Dohanics serves during a doubles match at the Hawkeye Tennis & Recreation Comples on April 10. (The Daily Iowan/Rachael Westergard)