Today’s Photos (09/15/15)

Iowa wide receiver Matt VandeBerg zips into the end zone for a touchdown in the third quarter of the Iowa-Illinois State game in Kinnick on Sept. 5. The Hawkeyes defeated the Redbirds, 31-14. (The Daily Iowan/Margaret Kispert)
Students listen to Architectures of West African Enslavement lecture in Art Building West on Monday. Louis Nelson is a specialist in American colonial environments. (The Daily Iowan/Courtney Hawkins)
UI freshman Makenna Grewe hits in the ball during a corner penalty against St. Louis on Sunday at Grant Field. Grewe had 4 assists in the 7-0 shutout. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
President Obama and Secretary of Education Arne Duncan speak to a crowd in the North High (Des Moines) auditorium on Monday. Obama and Duncan came to speak about changing the FAFSA and higher education in general. (The Daily Iowan/Sergio Flores)
An Iowa City cyclist uses the bike lane on Jefferson Street on April 2. The UI Office of Sustainability has organized the Fall Bike Challenge to encourage people to ride bikes. (The Daily Iowan/File Photo)
Iowa’s Jess Janota (29) blocks a spike against Texas A&M in Carver-Hawkeye on Sept. 12. The Hawkeyes defeated the Aggies, 3-1. (The Daily Iowan/Peter Kim)